Byers Printing now provides a complete line of digital imaging, scanning, micrographics and records management services.
Over the last several years we’ve invested in the latest equipment that offers some of the most advanced technologies for digital image conversion. A thorough understanding of project goals, current technology and ultimate end-use are among the first considerations in creating a process that meets client needs and produces high-quality results.
We specialize in the following:
- Paper scanning (legal documents, case files, office documents)
- Bound and loose-leaf book scanning
- Archival preservation scanning (fragile, loose or bound materials)
- Microfilm and microfiche scanning
- Micrographics (microfilming, film duplication, film generation from digital)
- Large format scanning (plats and maps)